Systemic, thought-provoking and experiential
Leadership Development for aspiring and established leaders
EB Programmes develop balanced leaders who
- Have deepened their self-knowledge and self-belief, with greater clarity about what they bring to leadership
- Are more attuned to others and equipped to develop constructive and productive relationships
- Are emotionally grounded – able to read and respond appropriately to emotion in-the-moment
- Become role models, capable of influencing the leadership culture of the organisation
- Bring into play an expanded, more balanced range of qualities of leadership practice.
- Have a clear understanding of their responsibilities as leaders and are better equipped to fulfill those responsibilities
We work with the client organisation to structure a journey for leaders that will be resonant with the culture and strategic objectives.
We tailor for the needs of progressing talent; for leaders new to their senior roles; and for established leaders who see the value of continuing to stretch and grow.
Features of our programmes
- Responsible learners partnering with experienced tutors
- Active contributors to the learning of fellow participants
- Here-and-now strategies AND future-focused growth
- Reflective learning at depth
- Experiments and actions in the workplace to embed new practices
- Interactive and self-directed learning, through varied mediums
- Coaching support throughout
- Regular liaison with organisational sponsors